My new gadget

21 September 2011

I usually do blog post drafts on my cellular phone's Quick Office application. I noticed that everything loads pretty slow, even opening a text message, after only a year of using the phone. I guess cellular phones, no matter how big the storage capacity is, can only accommodate a few installed applications and games.

iPod Touch 4G

I decided to buy an iPod touch 4G so I can still write blog posts even when I'm out of the house. I have to look for a good document management system. I need one that has the capability to store and organize documents. So far, I'm happy with my choice to buy an iPod touch. Loading time is excellent. It's even much lighter than my cellular phone, very easy to carry anywhere I go.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates