musically gifted

21 September 2011

My son RJ is very good in composing songs, complete with lyrics and melody, even when he was still in preschool. I noticed that he can carry a tune even at such a young age. He's interested to learn how to play different musical instruments so I enrolled him in guitar and piano lessons last summer vacation.

online guitar lesson

He wants to have his own computer so I'm looking at refurbished netbooks online. He said that it would be easier for him to store his composed songs in his own computer. He also wants to learn more piano and guitar pieces on his own. All he needs to do is search and install a tutorial software on how to play the piano or guitar.

I want him not to waste his God-given talents so he has my full support in his journey in developing all his skills and talents.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates