Hazing for Brotherhood

04 August 2012

I always try to be a good girl. Especially when I was still little, I obey everything that my mom said. Just the though of getting a slight pinch from my mom when I misbehave makes me want to cringe.

So it never entered my mind to join a sorority when I was in UP. I joined an academic organization after making sure that they don't do physical harm to applicants during the "initiation right".  Physical harm to the point of dying is just plain stup!d.

I was watching the late news yesterday and I saw the pictures of Marc Andrei Marcos, the San Beda first year law student who died because of hazing, while he was fighting for his life in the hospital. His right upper arm was reddish purple. It was very obvious that it was repeatedly hit by a hard object.

The people who did that to him are either crazy, high on something or direct descendants of the devil himself! No conscience at all!

I hope the family won't stop until everyone in that organization are locked up in jail! It's about time that these kids learn that taking someone's life for fun is not something normal and should be punished.  Our government officials should do something about this also since a lot of lives have been sacrificed already. When will they act, when their own kids or grandkids die in the hands of their would-be "brothers"?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates