Harry Potter Book Report

04 August 2012

A book report is a school requirement that my son has to do every quarter of each school year. He's scheduled to present his first quarter book report this year on Monday.

As much as I want to do everything for him, I try not to because we will both suffer later on if he keeps relying on me. He's already 11 so I let him do his assignments and reports, by himself, and I check and make suggestions for improvement if there's any. We had a hard time with his Social Studies news report last month because he wanted me to do it for him. But we survived.

harry-potter-books-1-7 
So for this English book report, I was already preparing for the worst. But he didn't complain this time. He did the report, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, by himself and memorized it in a few minutes. He even thought of props that he'll use, his computer glasses that has a rim like Harry's glasses and a wand that he, and his friend Nathan, made.

English is one of his favorite subjects and he read the 7 Harry Potter books in less than a month. That might have contributed to him finding the book report task easy-peasy.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates