Photography for kids

09 March 2012

It's summer time once again. Time for kids to develop more skills and talents. Because in school, especially in "traditional" schools like where my son is enrolled, more time is focused in academics.

summer-activities-for-kids
I'm planning to look for photography classes where I and RJ can be classmates. I have to buy another camera, preferably a DSLR, so we don't have to borrow from each other during class. I have to call this art school near our place also, I might enroll him there as well if it’s not as expensive as the other art classes that I’ve inquired in on the past. I have to ask him what other sports activities he wants to enroll in as well.

1 comments:

Badet | The Misis Chronicles said...

Mommy and baby photography class, it's a fun activity this summer definitely.

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates