strict mama

21 September 2011

I'm going to be very strict again. My being lenient, since June - the start of the school year, has made my son irresponsible. The trial period is over. As much as I don't want to be a very strict mom, I don't have a choice. My being a very understanding mom, seldom gets angry, has turned my son into something that we both don't want him to be.

 

strict mom

 

He has tried my patience more than a dozen times. He doesn't copy his assigned homework and the schedule of quizzes. This has happened a lot of times, I talked to him calmly, explaining what it will do to his class ranking. Maybe because I was sooo understanding, he tried doing that a lot of times. Mama won't get mad anyway!

 

Today, I just had enough. I will not allow him to be an irresponsible child because I don't want him to be an irresponsible adult. From now on, when he does something wrong, I will make sure he understands the gravity of what he did and I will make sure that he doesn't do it again.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates