Stress-free day

19 August 2011

Finally. After a week of too much stress, I had a very relaxing day today. RJ’s quarterly test was scheduled this week and I had to help him review. Although he’s doing well in school, I still want to make sure that he’ll do well with this week’s test since it has the most weight in his report card grade.

I would celebrate with a box of cigars but I don't smoke. My dad on the other hand would probably do that. Friday is supposed to be a laundry day but I decided to just do that tomorrow.

Facebook's Hero City

RJ also had a stress-free afternoon. He had his last exam, for this quarter, which is Math this morning. For him, just like any other kid, studying is synonymous to stress. He de-stressed by playing Hero City on Facebook.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates