Comfortable School Shoes

27 May 2011

RJ's summer break will end in a few weeks. He's already enrolled before we even left Manila for a vacation in the province. His books and notebooks are ready to be labeled and wrapped with clear plastic. Pencil case, a box of pencil, crayons, scissors, and other school materials - check. Polo uniforms and brown khaki pants - check.

Steve Madden Black Shoes

Did I miss anything? Yes, I forgot to buy black school shoes for him. The bulk of our school spending every year, of course the tuition fee is on top of the list, goes to his shoes. Around two or three black shoes and two rubber shoes every school year. It depends on how fast his feet grows. Sometimes it's also because of too much use.

Next time I go shopping, I'll look for shoes like that on the picture. I wonder if they have it in kids size.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates