An Early Birthday Gift

27 May 2011

My birthday is on September 11. I'll be turning... let me count first. I'm turning 35 on my next birthday.

birthday card
My son surprised me with a birthday card last month. But there's an instruction with it, I can't open it before my actual birthday. He wants to make sure that he already gave me an early gift, in case he doesn't remember to give me one on the exact day of my birthday. Clever boy!

I may not be able to share, with you right now, what he has written in the card, but this I'm absolutely very sure - it has love, RJ on it.

Mommy Moments

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Very sweet naman ng binata na yan hehehe...

Laikka said...

hehe..thats for sure..exciting hah..happy b-day din mommy:)

my MM is up too! see yah!

MaiThreeBoyz said...

Suspense, hahaha. Don't take a peek, mommy.

kimmyschemy said...

wow! that was so sweet...

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Chris said...

your boy is very sweet and thoughtful! :D

Tetcha said...

He's so sweet! Advance happy birthday, and happy MM, too! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-dear-mom.html

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates