i want a new TV

23 May 2011

We bought our 21-inch television 8 years ago. Since we live in a condominium, the bulky tv is taking up too much space in our small living room area. A flat screen LCD  television is on top of my to-buy list the next time I go shopping. I’m planning to have it wall mounted to maximize our small living room space.


I’m not exactly a handy-man type of girl so I’m not familiar with television wall mounts. While researching online, I saw some pictures of wall mounts and that made me decide that I want one that can pivot, tilt and pitch.

I can’t wait to say bye bye to our old TV. Maybe in a month or two. I have to save up for that dream television starting right about now.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates