free photo editing software

20 May 2011

I only have Microsoft Paint installed on my netbook when I started blogging two years back. I noticed that editing with Paint takes up most of my time, because it only has limited tools, so I decided to look for a more advanced photo editing software.

I found a FREE software called Photoscape. It’s what I use until now to create and edit images that I publish on all of my blogs.

photoscape

Kids will have fun using this very easy to use software. My son likes downloading images of his favorite cartoon characters. He use Photoscape to edit and combine the photos.

What photo editing tool works best for you?

1 comments:

Jhaney said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love free photo editors and just discovered a new one. =)

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates