the brave girl

29 May 2011

There are 4 mass schedule here in the province, 5 AM, 7 AM, 4 PM and 6 PM. We took the 7 AM mass, were Roman Catholic by the way, because the kids were still snoring at 5 AM. The last two masses are a bit late already and the kids are usually lazy to get out of the house at those times.

squeezed toes

I wasn’t able to finish the mass because I had to rush my niece to a doctor. Her two toes got squeezed by the kneeler.  The kneeler must have not been pulled down properly. My sister, my niece’s mom, wasn’t able to go to church because of work. Because my mom was getting hysterical already, that’s how she is when she sees blood and I don’t have any idea how she gave birth to five kids, I had to bring my niece alone to the doctor.

My niece was crying, pale and scared that the doctor might pull out her toenails. I wanted to call my sister but the phone in the doctor’s office wasn’t working. Thank God it only needs to get cleaned.

Now she’s smiling and very proud that she was one brave girl.

Kneeler – a board attached in front of the church seating bench so people can kneel on them instead of the floor. Those that are permanently attached are often moved up out of the way when not in use.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates