how to draw a flower

15 April 2011

My son really loves to draw. He likes drawing cars, dinosaurs, pirates, aliens and wrestlers. "It's my specialty Mama." Who am I to argue, I'm not the "artist". There are days when he does draw something that doesn't have bulky muscles. But that happens only once in a blue moon.

I found an image that shows how to draw a simple flower while I was doing my usual blog hopping this morning.

how to draw a flower
howtodrawfunnycartoons
I'm very thankful because he followed the guide and drew this nice flower for me. Something colorful for once -he likes using black pencil most of the time. He doesn't like to color his drawings so I am really happy whenever I see him color his drawings.

pink flower

Afterwards, he asked if he can use my mobile phone to search for how to draw videos on youtube. He was drawing the whole morning. He found some really amazing videos that has a step to step guide on how to draw cars, trees, animals, flowers and his favorite cartoon characters.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another fruitful day tomorrow. Hopefully, he'll find more videos that'll help him improve his God-given talent.

thankful thursday


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your son has an artistic gift! Beautiful drawing, and lovely post. Have a blessed week!
Judy

Chew On This said...

I want to look for those videos too :) I'm terrible at drawing and this will make me look like a pro :D

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! My kids like to draw too. :-)

-FringeGirl

Charlotte's Mom said...

Wow galing naman mag drawing! my 2 yr old daughter loves to draw to too, pero puro guhit at circle lang alam nya haha.

Happy PF:
mine is up too. http://www.charlottev.com/2011/04/14/kids-high-heels/

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Galing, good job ..my future artist kna sis..visiting thru PF

Stef said...

Cool! My entry is up. Happy PF! Thanks!

Chubskulit Rose said...

So pretty!

Take a peek at the Pink at my page. Have a nice weekend!

teJan said...

wow..he's really an artist:) thumbs up:)

visiting from PF..see yah!

my PF found at www.me-mymestizas.com

Verna Luga said...

this is interesting.. I save the image.. I'll let my kiddo follow it too.. thanks.. was here for pf.
My Pink Friday here

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Pink is a lovely color. Mine is up - My PF Entry

Mel_Cole said...

awww so pretty ! My Pink Fridays Hope you can visit mine too.

Shengkay said...

galing naman ni baby...
This is just a quick visit from Pink Friday :) Happy weekend!
My PInk
*****************
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkay Random Nest

Anonymous said...

that's really nice to know,he's really eager to learn.Have a nice weekend!

Maricel said...

Wow! How old is your son? He's really a great artist!

Happy PF! ^_^ Here's my Pink Fridays entry for this week. Sorry for the late visit. Hope you can visit me too. :)

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters

Gene said...

He's really good! Ah, to be young and trying new things for the first time. Mukhang mahihilig sa art si baby rj mo.

my pink friday entry: pink pajamas

Cheerful said...

wow, he's great...i will not be surprised if he gets big someday, i can see the talent now! keep encouraging him and helping him hone his skills! well done for mommy too! visiting late from pink fridays and wishing you a blessed week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Jadey said...

Wow that's pretty cool!! I hope my son develop a talent like this too.

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates