don't ever give up

09 April 2011

Everytime RJ feels like it's taking a long time for him to do something, he always end up saying "It's so hard". I always encourage him not to give up. This time around, I have to say that to myself. Don't give up on your blog, RJ's Mama.

I've been lazy in updating my blogs lately because I don't like the layout. I was able to find simple layouts but I'm not still satisfied with the overall look. The sidebars are so cluttered. Everytime I look at my blog, I feel like I've done a half-complete work because of the cluttered layout.

If there's a will, there's a way. I will save this coming week in fixing my blog layouts, learning more about SEO and also wordpress. 

If There's A Will, There's A Way


Most people give up just when
they're about to achieve success.
They quit on the one yard line.
They give up at the last minute of the game
one foot from a winning touchdown.
~Ross Perot

1 comments:

Joy Page Manuel said...

I go through those phases too, wanting to revise the blog and not being able to make up my mind as to what look I want. I actually just got done changing the template a week or so ago and that was brutal. Well, change is fun and expected so take your time until you're happy with the look. If not, remember that you can always ALWAYS change your mind AGAIN :-))

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates