Grom Social, Social Networking for Kids

14 January 2013

I was watching the early morning news a few weeks back, after dropping off RJ in school, while finishing off some blogging tasks and a report caught my attention. The report was about a social networking website for the youth. It's called Grom Social.


Here's an excerpt from their Grom Social Story page, "I am 11 years old, and one of six children. My brothers, sisters, close friends, and I created a social networking site for young kids and teens. It's a place to chat, make new friends, learn interesting things, and play games. I started Grom Social in November of 2011. It has been hard work."

RJ hasn't tried the site yet so I'm not sure if they allow all kinds of advertisements like they do on Facebook. Kid-friendly ads is ok but some ads from other social networking sites are not really too kid-friendly.

Have you or any of your kids joined this social networking site already? What do you think of it?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates