new guitar

27 July 2012

RJ loves playing the guitar. I enrolled him in guitar class last summer vacation. He’s actually good and I’m not just saying that because I’m his mom.

 IMG_2636

For his ECA (extra curricular activities) class in school, he chose to join the guitar class. There were other activities that he could have joined for free. But because I can see the potential, his talent in guitar playing is obvious and he’s very enthusiastic to learn more, I decided that Php8,000 for a whole years fee will be worth it.

The teacher though told him that he needs a bigger guitar. As long as he’s happy and using the talents that God gave him, I’ll support him in any way I can. So we’ll buy a new guitar tomorrow.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates