where to buy shirts for your not-so-little-boy-anymore

01 May 2012

Bench, the clothing line, holds a monthly (maybe even biweekly) sale at their Cash and Carry Mall branch. Since I do my grocery shopping there every week, I always pass by their store to check the sale rack. I always end up buying a shirt or two for my son. My son most probably own a dozen bench shirts, not including those that doesn't fit him anymore.

 

bench-store-logo

 

If ever Bench decides to go public, I'll surely invest a few thousand shares. This is a good store to buy nice, but not very expensive, shirts for your kids. Although the clothes for girls is a different story. I have a few shirts from this brand but I seldom find one that fits well.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates