Divisoria, the cheapest mall on the planet

04 March 2012

This place is one of my favorite shopping destinations. The cheapest anything-and-everything can be found here. From kids to adults apparel, bags, shoes and even accessories at the cheapest possible price are available here. Your head will spin, your eyes will have a feast and you won't get broke as compared with shopping in a high-end mall.
Divisoria is a market district in the heart of the City of Manila known for its wide assortment of low-priced goods and wholesale and bargain shopping. Clothes, accessories, toys, novelties, decorations, pirated films and music, electronics, fruits, dry goods, school, office and household supplies, fabrics, textiles, crafts, novelties, decorations and “everything under the sun” can be found in Divisoria, making it “the mecca of value shopping” and “the mother of all markets in Manila.” It is considered one of the National Capital Region's premiere economic centers, as street shops, tiangge-style bazaars and shopping malls are all found here. The district touches different parts of the city including Binondo, Tondo and San Nicolas. ~wikipilipinas.org 


Me, my mom and my sisters are planning to go there next Sunday. I'll buy RJ's school things for next year. Last time I went there I saw these sturdy backpacks and that's what RJ needs for next year.

My aunt and cousin went there yesterday and they were able to buy lovely accessories! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates