Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

24 January 2012

I'm getting reacquainted with Harry Potter after more than 10 years. Done with the first book, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and halfway through with the second one, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Already met Myrtel, the girl/ghost who cries in the cubicle in the girl's bathroom.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I have read all seven books but I've actually forgotten the story. I'm actually excited to read it again. I have some "Ooh, that's right" moments. Definitely a page turner.

My son though is not interested to read it. He said it's boring! Yes, that's what he said and I'm as confused as you are. Maybe he'll have a change of heart next year.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates