cellular phone for kids

06 December 2011

My son wants to have his own cellular phone. I actually gave him one about a year or two ago but he seldom use it. His school doesn't allow grade schoolers to bring any gadget in school, including cellular phones. I could already buy a nice dress with what I spent on his mobile phone, a few since his is the cheapest in the market, so I told him I won't buy him a new one anymore.

prepaid cell phone for kids

Kids his age don't need a mobile phone yet. I had one when I was 23 years old already, a few years after the first brand of cellular phone was launched. Although he'll get left out, since most of his peers own high-end mobile phones, I want teach him that he can't have everything that he wants.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates