Cardinal Santos Medical Center’s WiFi service

04 November 2011

We went to my son’s Orthopedist last week because he’s limping due to ankle pains on his left foot. I called the doctor’s clinic and found out that there were already 15 patients waiting. When we arrived, doctor wasn’t there yet. His clinic hours is from 10 AM to 2 PM. It was already 10:30 AM when we arrived, thank goodness we were still able to make it to number 16. I asked the information desk how I can access the hospital’s WiFi service. Appalled to learn that I need to pay 100 pesos to have a whole day guest pass for the wifi service.

wifi

Good thing I updated my iPod’s Pulse News application before leaving the house. The wait before our turn was a good 1 hour, but not worth it to pay 100 pesos for their wifi service.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates