what’s for lunch?

01 September 2011

This is RJ’s packed lunch for school today, fried chicken. Fried food. Again.

fried chicken lollipop

As much as I want him to eat something more nutritious for lunch, the most that I can do is fry something early in the morning. I’m not a morning person so I’m still half-asleep at 5:30 am. And his lunch time is at 11:30 am. I’m worried that some other food like vegetables, or any other food with sauce, might be spoiled already when he eats it at lunch.

Whatever nutrients he missed for lunch, I always make sure that I cook something more nutritious for dinner.


Linking to:thursday brownies

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Siramon man an!

 gmirage said...

I can relate, mahirap minsan especially if we work late to wake up early, pero yun nga, bawiin n lang ;) - Mirage

Pearl said...

Breakfast and baon are really difficult, that's my perennial problem at home :-) and my kids don't like hotdogs, tocino and all kinds of canned foods, so you can just imagine how difficult it is... :-)

www.jejeizahfaye.com

Anonymous said...

I think that's one thing that I'll have to prepare on --- making baon --- when my daughter starts school next year. Sweet blog!=)

kimmyschemy said...

wow! we love chicken! left you a KI$$, girl! hope to get one back, thanks!

by the way do you mind checking out on Can't Mommies Be Teachers?

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates