Nintendo Break

03 June 2011

I decided to put RJ on Nintendo Break.

We have an agreement that he can only play his Nintendo DSi for 3 hours everyday. We're on vacation, in the province, for a month already and the only time that he's not holding his Nintendo is when he's asleep at night. My niece has her own Nintendo and she can play anytime that she wants to play. I allowed RJ to have the same privilege provided that he stops playing when I ask him to stop and rest his eyes.

But that privilege made him disobedient and disrespectful. He's always angry especially when he doesn't win a game. 

Nintendo DSi

So starting today until school starts, no Nintendo DSi for him.

 Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates