I have my own Mac in school

17 June 2011

My son was not happy that summer break is over. I got worried the day before school opening. "I don't like to go to school", he keeps telling me. I could have homeschooled him instead. But he said, "No, I don't want to be homeschooled", when I asked him before the enrollment period.

Mac computer lab
ifss
Yesterday was the first day of school. I asked how school was and he said he likes computer subject the most. Everyone in class has his own Mac computer, probably bought in bulk from discount computers store.

Today, I didn't hear him say "I don't like school". Hopefully I won't hear him say that for the rest of the year and for many school years to come.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates