credit card information hacked

11 June 2011

Although accidents do happen, an unauthorized access of credit card information is no accident at all. This situation should prompt the credit card company to develop a tighter, more secure online system. Citigroup revealed, read the full story at Third Planet News, that 200,000 of the company's credit card customer information was recently hacked.


I don't have a credit card now but I had one before. Because I don't want to take the risk of forgetting to pay on time, whenever I use the card I usually pay the next day. I'm debt-free and worry-free because of that decision.

Do you have a credit card? You should research on what you should do to keep your personal information safe from getting hacked.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates