it takes a real man

23 April 2011

 Subscribe in a reader or click the Google Friend Connect follow button at the bottom
*******

Mommy knows best. It takes a real man to wear pink.

it takes a real man to wear pink
That's my nephew T. He's a very smart boy. He was awarded  Best in Math, Best in Computer, Best in Science and Most Neat during his school's culminating activity.

He's a very obedient boy also. Look how bored he was when he and his mom went shopping for clothes for his awarding ceremony. His mom, and aunts, let him try out lots of clothes before finding the perfect one. He was so bored! But since he wants to eat out after shopping, he's smart enough to know that he has to obey his mom.

Mommy's right after all. He does look good in pink. He's the most handsome boy during the awarding ceremony.


pink fridays

7 comments:

sheng said...

u're right he looks good in pink... and i think pinks doesn't mean that it's only for the girls...

Congratulation to your nephew..

S-H-Y said...

done adding you in my two blogs check it out here http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/
http://www.shy-diaperdays.info/ I have followed you too. hope you do the same. see you there!

Mel_Cole said...

awww, so cute! Congrats! Been busy for Easter. Sorry for my late visit but my post is not late :) Hope you can visit my Pink Fridays here.

January Zelene said...

boys looks good in pink too..:)

Sorry for the Late Visit. I was on vacation. Hope you can check out My Pink Friday

Rossel said...

congratulations to your smart nephew. he looks good in pink.

sorry for the late visit. my entry is here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2011/04/hubby-in-pink.html

Alice Law said...

Regardless the colour, he looks great in formal attire! HUGZ!

Thanks for stopping by My Little Sprouts, appreciate it!^^

Cheerful said...

looks good on him and your family's raising a great boy! congrats and well done! anyway, visiting late from pink fridays and wishing you a great week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates