helpful boy

24 March 2011

I'm bored!

That's RJ's favorite line everytime he wants to play his handheld games. Just because it's his summer vacation already doesn't mean that he's allowed to play his DSi and PSP Go everyday. As soon as he woke up yesterday... "I'm bored, Mama."

"Just help me fix the bed." I was so surprised when he did it right away without any violent reaction. He just nodded his head and started folding things. His violent reaction by the way is saying WHAT?! a little louder than his normal speaking voice. More than that, he'll get a whack on the butt!

helpful boy, fix bed

I was so surprised I wasn't able to speak right away. But not that surprised to take a picture of my helpful boy!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates