Tangled

21 February 2011

Two weeks ago, forgive me for the oh-so-late post, I watched Tangled. I was with my son, nephew and sisters. This movie is adapted from the fairytale Rapunzel. Although with a different plot, it's still about Rapunzel. Instead of falling in love with a prince, her love interest in the movie is a handsome thief.

Disney movie Tangled

RJ and my nephew enjoyed the movie so much. Although it has a bit of love story, it wouldn't be Rapunzel without it, the movie has more funny scenes. That's why kids and adults love this movie. I myself enjoyed it more because of the funny scenes. Good job Disney. I'm looking forward for more movies like this in the years to come.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates