fight his own battles

10 January 2011

I easily get mad when someone makes fun or physically hurt my son. I have confronted kids older, and even younger, than my son whenever I see them behaving in any way that will hurt RJ's feelings or physically hurt him. I am one protective Mama.
                                                                     santaclaracountylib
But I now try to let him sort his own problems. Even if I want to throw a punch at the other kid, let him taste his own medicine, I now let my son fight his own battles and solve his 9-year-old-problems. I want him to be more independent and not depend on me with things that he can solve on his own.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates