you will always be my baby

27 November 2010

"Mama! Why did you call me baby in front of my classmates?" My son was smiling but I know that I've embarrassed him again. I am so used to calling him "baby", I just can't help but forget that he's now a 9-year old boy.
big boy

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'll try not to call you baby in front of other people. But always remember that you'll always be my baby."

I'm really, truly sad that he's not a baby anymore. There'll come a time when he'll be taller than me, in 2 years based on how he's been growing, but he'll always be my baby. Soon he'll be a teenager and might (but hopefully not) need acne treatments, but he'll always be my baby.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates