no to study time!

23 September 2010

"I am so tired!" That's what my son says, every single day, when it's time for him to study. Before study time, he has so much energy, he's practically bouncing from floor to ceiling and from one wall to another. But when I ask him to start studying, he is suddenly dead tired!
placard
I have tried lots of tricks, those that i've thought of and those suggested by others, to help us get through study time. Nothing worked. He always has the same excuse.

I would love to just read my new magazines and not care at all if he wants to study or not. But I'm his mom and I do want for him to excel in school.

So I'll just keep on helping him study everyday. I'm hoping he soon learns to study by himself. My patience is wearing thin every passing day.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates