less than 100 days before christmas

18 September 2010

The weather is still so hot. It still doesn't feel like Christmas is just around the corner. But yes, only less than a hundred more days till Christmas! I already bought some gifts but there are still more that I have to buy. And yes -wrap! I am thinking of just looking for online promotional items.
The gifts that I usually give out during Christmas are unexpensive. Although the gift is cheap, I make sure that the person who will receive it will find the gift really useful. Less than 3 months of scouting for gifts is not that enough for my growing list of "Christmas gift for..." So, I better work on it so I can cross some on the list.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates