growing up so fast!

17 September 2010

My son is growing up so fast. Shirts in the kids section are too small for him already. He's tall for his age, although some of his classmates are taller than him, so I have the same problem with his pants.

polo shirt

I buy men's polo shirts for him already. I buy the shirts that doesn't look like he's borrowing from his Dad's closet. I look for shirts that are still suitable for his age. Since he's tall and thin, I pick striped shirts for him.

I want to hug him all the time while he still wants to be hugged. He's so sweet, he's always saying, "Mama, let's huggie!" Most boys don't want to hug and kiss their parents anymore as they grow older. I am hopeful that RJ won't be like that.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates