my son will need this a few years from now

01 July 2010

I had my fair share of acne and blemishes when I was in my teens. Because of this, my son may also have those ugly bumps on his face a few years from now. Good thing a cosmetic concealer stick for men was developed 4 years ago.

The Men Pen is a men's concealer product specifically designed to conceal specific areas like acne, moles, scars, dark circles, blemishes, or just rough spots! You'll love the self confidence you get from The Men Pen! This is the same mens makeup that male actors, models, and businessmen use in their everyday life. The Men Pen comes in 17 colors so there's a match for everyone.

The Men Pen can be used daily but typically is used for dress to impress occasions such as business meetings, or nightlife where your image is critical. This mens cosmetics are made to help guys improve their confidence, look better, and especially for specific times, prom, meetings, clubbing, etc. You can't risk a big event and a nice big zit on your face.

Other uses of this concealer are: hair fill in by using a dark color to fill spots, smooth facial skin and reduce roughness, covering tattoo's in the workplace and removing dark circles from under eyes.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates