toy story 3

24 June 2010

toy story 3

RJ, as you all know, turned 9 last Tuesday. The week before his birthday, he asked if he can watch Toy Story 3 with his friend. So right after school, we went to SM Megamall. Watched it on 3D and I swear I will never, ever watch another movie in 3D again. Before the movie, we get to play Winema. Disappointed with it, not just me but the kids were disappointed too.

I didn't like the 3D and Winema, but I definitely loooove the movie.

I can't wait for Toy Story 4.

1 comments:

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

ooh, there is a Toy Story 4? so cool!!!

tsk tsk, and that 3D movie is far more expensive than the regular huh? ok lang mommy basta nagenjoy pa din si RJ baby!

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates