vacation galore at the Hilton in Branson, Missouri

03 February 2010

A few more months from now, my son is turning 9. What better way to celebrate his birthday by spending his special day at the Hilton in Branson, Missouri. The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing offers a lot of exciting and fun packages whether one is traveling on vacation or just getting away for a long weekend.

Since my son loves to swim, we can spend a few hours in the pool area. The indoor pool is complete with hot tub and there is also an outdoor pool. My son can perfect his swim stokes in the pool while I on the other hand can catch up on my reading. What a perfect way to relax before touring the new Branson Landing retail and entertainment district situated on Lake Taneycomo. A must visit also is the Payne Stewart Golf Course. Only 3 miles from the hotel, my son can perfect his golf swing and enjoy the view of an 18 holes of golf while walking in the footsteps of the great Payne Stewart.

The perfect way to relax after a long day at the Convention Center or after touring many of Branson, Missouri's attractions is a delectable dining experience at Trofi restaurant. The restaurant offers Mediterranean style cuisine and a view of Branson Landing.

After a tiring but fun day, a great night's sleep on Hilton's Serenity® Bed package sounds relaxing. Room amenities include spacious workstations with granite counter tops and ergonomic desk chairs, 32-inch LCD flat panel televisions, the Hilton clock radio with MP3 adapter, two dual-line phones, wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and much more.

Branson has ongoing events for everyone’s entertainment like the exciting fourth annual professional ice sculpting competition, Master’s Trout Championship, the Tri-Lakes Building and Home Show, live entertainment, theaters and much more. Both hotels are within easy driving distance of Branson’s championship golf courses, lakes, museums, theme parks and 49 live entertainment theaters.

Would definitely spend my son's 9th birthday at the Hilton in Branson, Missouri.

7 comments:

teJan said...

a good tip mommy... have a nice day today!

D.L. Verzosa said...

Hello, I've been busy these past few days... Good thing my mom and dad are back in each others arms again after two years of separation... Want to know more, visit my current post....
http://passionatestar92.blogspot.com/2010/02/blessings-for-my-parents.html (Dad's Seattle and Vancouver Trip)

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to go to the hilton. haha! i wish though. hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

sis..posted na yung review ko about bayan dsl. i love it.. :) nasa blog ko na sya..

I Love BayanDSL

JENIE=) said...

im back;)

...but not 1 of my 4 blogs linked here? you are linked in them.

i have sad news, i lost my PR's in 3 of my 4 blogs and so cleaning up my blogroll for unreciprocated links...im hoping you can finally link them here?

http://heniperrr.blogspot.com
http://at-a-blink.blogspot.com
http://earthymsjen.blogspot.com
http://heartquakesss.blogspot.com

let me know,please. thanks.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Sounds like a fab trip!

Pyro said...

wow...very nice indeed..
A family vacation is the best solution for families that spend less time to one another..
and if by chance you would go again for your next vacation..I would like to recommend Property Sunshine Coast for your next destination...hope you consider...and see for your self...

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates