mango float

04 June 2009

My son's all time fave fruit is mango. Whenever I can, I prepare his all time fave dessert -- Mango Float.

Here is the recipe for a very creamy, delish mango float.

Ingredients:
Mangoes
Graham crackers
nestle cream
Condensed milk or sweetened creamer

Steps:

Prepare the bowl. Mix the cream and condensed milk. Slice the mangoes into thin and small slices. Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom. Spread a layer of the cream. Put a layer of mango slices. Repeat the last three steps up to the desired thickness. Add a final layer of cream.
Crush graham crackers and put them on the top. Put it in the freezer or refrigerator. Make sure it is cold when served.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I lvoe mango float...=D

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates