Summer Break Activities

22 May 2013

My son’s summer break this year is so laid-back. Yes, he just laid, on his back, on the bed for the most part of his summer break. He wanted to go to the beach but the summer heat is just so – well, HOT! And the humidity is not tolerable. Going out under the heat of the sun Ra (bear with me, I’m in the middle of finishing up The Kane Chronicles book) is just not my thing.

Codecademy logo, interactive coding

He didn’t want to play with the guitar anymore, such a waste of money because we just bought him his third guitar. But he did enroll in basketball camp, learned how to code in javascript and practice his drawing/ sketching skills. So it’s not that an unproductive summer after all.

1 comments:

Nanny Dee said...

Hi RJ's Mama -- I'm passing on a Liebster Blog Award that I was tagged in -- it's a fun way to get to know other bloggers, so please check it out and tell us more about yourself!

http://newenglandnanny.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

take care - Nanny Dee

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates