How young is too young to get engaged?

12 June 2012

miley-cyrus-engaged

So Miley Cyrus is engaged at such a young age of 19. In my opinion, she’s too young to get engaged. A lot of young girls idolize her so I hope Miley won’t get married pretty soon. I hope she decides on a long engagement. Her boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with Liam Hemsworth was on and off for three years.

At least she won’t be needing steel levelers when changing tires, her fiancĂ© can take care of problems like that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 19 is way too young to get engage. She has a good career and tons of money. I hope she enjoys her youth more. :) Love your post! I love Hollywood gossips.
Just followed you on GFC. Hope to get a follow back. :) TY

www.themommist.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates