school bus problem

09 September 2011

Aside from the school bus' schedule of picking up my son in the morning, which is very early, my other problem with them is they always have a problem with their aircon. It’s always broken. I get worried whenever I see the windows open. There’s too much pollution in the city and my son has allergic rhinitis.

school bus

They always bring it to the same car repair shop, afterwards it still has the same problem. They’re just wasting their time and money on a repair shop that cannot fix the problem.

I have transferred my son to 3 different school buses for the past 4 years and I don’t want to look for another one. I already trust the driver and the bus mother on this bus service so I hope they fix the problem with the bus air-conditioning system.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates