Johnny Depp, aka Jack Sparrow

28 June 2011

Here’s RJ’s drawing of Jack Sparrow. I originally posted this drawing last May but I’m one proud Mama so I’ll post it again today.

 

Jack Sparrow

 

He’s good, right? Although he followed a step-by-step guide in You Tube, I think not all 10-year olds can perfectly end up with a drawing like that.

 

Thanks to sis Willa for creating this meme, now I can force (yes, he has the talent but too lazy to draw) my son to give me one good drawing every week.

 

kids in doodles

3 comments:

Joy said...

ang galing naman ni RJ :)he has a good hand in drawing, sarap idevelop nyan Mommy :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

that is pretty much a good drawing because it's recogniazable. :)

Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles.

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

galing mag sketch ng anak mo sis, btw, sorry hindi na ako sumali sa meme mo kasi wala akong maisulat, wala akong me time kasi hehehe

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates