how unconditional is your love?

01 December 2010

What is unconditional love? Is it loving someone without anything in return? Without anything at all? If that's what unconditioal love is for YOU, then you're just plain naive. You'll just end up getting hurt and disrespected. For me, unconditional love is loving someone "with some conditions".

                                                          raising-redheads

As a mom, I impose and expect my son to be obedient, respectful and to love me back unconditionally. I get hurt and I get mad at him whenever he does something that is not acceptable. But that doesn't mean that I love him less. And that doesn't mean that the love that I have for him is selfish love.

What is unconditional love for you?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates