blogger at 7?

11 October 2010

Last year's summer break was more productive than this year's summer vacation. Productive in terms of fun as well as learning for my son RJ. I was already aware about blogging at that time. I wasn't too keen though on sharing my life with the online world. My son had a blog before I had one.

rj the blogger

I encouraged my son to start blogging summer of last year. My goal was for him to practice his grammar and writing without hearing his usual, "Why do you always force me to study?" The idea of designing his own site and publishing his vacation pictures online was exciting for him. He used a free hosting service and it's still online up to now. From time to time, he still updates the site with new pictures and new stories.

Now he wants to create a new blog with a different theme.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates