are all lawyers liars?

29 October 2010

In my opinion, no. I have relatives, both on my mom and dad's side of the family, who are members of the judicial system in the country. I am not saying that all of them have clean conscience. I am sure though that most of them can be trusted and practice their profession without complicating the lives of their clients. Unlike the lawyer that I have now. He is always late during meetings and even bills us for the assistant that only says a few sentence during meetings.
                              mdean.tripod
I have a feeling also that he is talking with the other party behind our back. Although I am not happy with my current lawyer, I still have faith in the justice system in the Philippines. I just have to look for a new lawyer to replace this unworthy lawyer that my Uncle recommended.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates