lose weight before your wedding Ms. D

28 September 2010

RJ's Auntie D, my sister, needs to lose weight to be able to fit in a sexy wedding dress. We have been telling her to stop eating too much. She's all too eager to lose weight but she's also not giving up on her fave stress-removal-theraphy --eating.

fruit bowl

She has been begging me to gift her with a fat burner juice drink. My friend T has tried it and swears that it's the best of the best fat burner she has ever tried. I have to convince her first to eat more fruits and vegetables instead of rice and meat. Because even if I do buy the juice drink for her, she can't rely on it for the rest of her life. Exercise and a healthy, balanced diet is still the best remedy to lose weight.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates