am i a charice pempengco fan?

07 September 2010

Not really. I am not a die-hard fan of Charice. But everytime I hear her sing, everytime people from other countries say praises about her wonderful talent, I can't help but feel proud that I am a Filipino.

I can still remember her incredulous look when Sam Concepcion was declared winner in ABS-CBN's Little Big Star contest.
"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell
A much bigger door has indeed been opened for Charice Pempengco.

1 comments:

CaptainRunner said...

Same here, I am not that fanatic; but I do admire her voice, very powerful.

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates