comfortable clothes go green

14 December 2009

My son is a swimming varsity member of his school (as I have mentioned a thousand and one times already). But he has tried a lot of other sports also. This is because he sometimes gets too bored with swimming everyday. One of the sports that he has tried and loved to do is running. I of course has to go with him when he runs. I also try to not embarrass myself by resting when he's not.

I don't have comfortable running clothes though. Good thing I found Ramblers Way while browsing online for running clothes. I have my eyes on the Next-to-Skin Women’s Scoop Neck top. It is made out of superfine, 18.5 micron Rambouillet wool. The American Rambouillet is considered the backbone of the U.S. sheep industry. It represents some of the best superfine wool available in America. What I like about this top is it can be worn as a soothing baselayer during the day, for almost any activity. The natural fiber wicks away moisture, keeping the top feeling like it’s just come out of the dryer.

Ramblers Way was created with the desire to re-imagine wool as a next-to-skin, superfine fabric, to warm and comfort people of all ages and walks of life. Their worsted wool garments warm and cool equally--wearable nearly year-round. Therefore no problem in buying differnt clothes for the warm and the cold weather. The garments are durable and long-lasting, this is a great way to definitely save lots of money especially during these times of financial crisis. Their worsted wool garments are enzyme-treated for shrinkage, washable and are natural, non-synthetic, and chemical-free. Definitely environment friendly.

Do you need comfortable clothing as well? Visit Ramblers Way and go green as well.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates