The Right Time to Tell Your Child About Santa

09 December 2012

When is the right time to tell a child the truth about Santa Claus? Santa, the most favorite person of any child I know, especially during Christmas. Santa, who makes kids excited to wake up early once a year, during Christmas day.

My son is 11 years old and I think this year is the right time to have that "Santa talk". I'm pretty sure he knows the "truth" already. But he's trying to act like he doesn't know because he still wants a separate gift from "Santa" and from mom and dad.

Whatever gift he likes, whether new lego blocks, it won't change the fact that I'll give him some "hints" about the truth about Santa this year. He has to know this year because everyone else in his class probably know already.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates