wanted: new TV

14 February 2012

I need to buy a new television. Our Kolin television has served its purpose for 7 years. Been giving some hints for the past months that it wants to retire already. There are times when the screen just turns blue and the audio stops as well. Very frustrating when it happens. Especially when I'm watching an interesting news or one of my favorite show.

 

wall-mounted-tv

 

I want a LED-backlit LCD TV. Although much more expensive than the regular LCD television, I'll be able to save more in the long run because it consume less power. I want one that can be mounted on the wall, planning to give away the tv stand to free up some space in the living room area.

 

I’m waiting for an appliance sale because my son definitely want the new tv to have 3D support and internet connectivity.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 my baby rj | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates